Reactivo Liq. Para 100 det. Cloro Libre y Total marca Hanna.
Reactivo Liq. para 100 det. Cloro Libre y Total marca Hanna
Reactivo Liq Para 100 det.
– Cloro Libre y Total marca Hanna.
– The HI-93734-01 are reagents for the colorimetric determination of high range free and total chlorine.
– There are enough reagents for 100 tests to be used with Hannas compatible HI-96734 portable photometer.
– These high quality reagents are clearly marked with the lot number and expiry date on each packet and bottle for traceability.
– The HI-93734-01 are high quality reagents that are pre-measured, allowing for users to achieve fast and accurate colorimetric measurements.
– These reagents follow an adaptation of the USEPA method 330.5 and Standard Method 4500-Cl G.
– The reaction between chlorine and the reagents causes a pink tint in the sample.
– By first adding 5 mL of HI-93734-0 reagent to the sample, followed by one packet of HI-93701-0, the reaction with free chlorine will take place.
– For total chlorine, addition of 3 drops of HI-93734C-0 is necessary as well.
– Following the appropriate reagent addition, Hannas compatible HI-96734 portable photometer will determine the concentration from the colour that is produced.
– The results will be displayed in mg/L of free or total chlorine.
– These reagents are designed to be used with samples that have an expected range of 0.00 to 10.0 mg/L free and total chlorine.